Monday, February 13, 2006

An Introduction

Okay, so this is my first attempt at a blog. I can't promise that it will be interesting, or that I'll even be able to keep it up on a regular basis, but we'll see what happens.

Some random info about myself that doesn't currently appear in my profile:
  • I am married with two children.
  • I am an ASIC designer with Cisco Systems in Akron, Ohio.
  • We have two cats (Merlyn and Boo Boo) and a fish (Ten).
  • I play guitar reasonably well, piano poorly, trumpet, baritone horn, and recorder as needed.
  • I like to build model cars.
  • I like to bicycle, but I don't do nearly as much of it as I did when I was single.
  • I go to Weight Watchers.
As I wrote those items, it occurred to me that there are at least a couple of (semi) interesting stories behind them. I guess I know what I can write about over the next week or so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Foo said...

Welcome to the blogsphere!

Don't get too hung up on content. Sometimes it's as much how you write about something as what you write.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home